ArtDeadlinesList.blogspot.com

has moved to:

http://artdeadlineslist.com/adl

This list will no longer be updated.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

WORRIED ABOUT SELLING YOUR ART IN 2010? - October 1, 2009

Are you ready to sell your art, but confused about which strategies work best so you don't waste money and time? Even if you missed The 3rd annual smARTist Telesummit 2009, now you can hear all 7 days ( audio + transcriptions) of 11 art-career experts & successful artists presenting 13 sessions, including 2 Master Mind panel discussions and detailed handouts from the speakers. Get clear about your vision. Create a plan tailored to jumping your art career to the next level—even in these challenging times. Here's what smARTist artists want you to know: “If I'd had this information at the beginning of my art career, I know that I could have saved myself 10 years of struggling. Please keep me on your list!"(S. Williams, painter) "Just want you to know that by the end of that first panel discussion session, I felt I'd already gotten my money's worth!" (C. Morgan, mixed media) “I was afraid of spending money with the economy declining, (I am my only support) but I did it and I am so pleased. I am getting so many ideas as I listen to the lessons in my car and at home, until it all really sinks in. It was money really well spent! (Cherie Grampp)

Get all the details for the only professional Art Career Conference (online or off!):

http://www.smartist-telesummit.com





<< Home

Click HERE to view the PREMIUM Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?