ArtDeadlinesList.blogspot.com

has moved to:

http://artdeadlineslist.com/adl

This list will no longer be updated.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITY FOR WOMEN WITH ART ABOUT WISHING TO BE A MAN - October 2, 2009

In January 2010 A.I.R. Gallery will host "The Man I Wish I Was" a month-long, partially juried, partially invitational exhibition. In keeping with the feminist tradition of irreverent internal-critique and self-vigilance the intent of the show is to question how gender perception relates to personal identity. We look forward to unanticipated perspectives and encourage an open interpretation of "The Man I Wish I Was." Any artist worldwide who self-identifies as female may submit original works of art. Collaborations are welcome. Entry fee.

Contact:

Kharis Kennedy
A.I.R. Gallery
111 Front St #228
Brooklyn NY 11201

212-255-6651
http://www.airgallery.org
info@airgallery.org





<< Home

Click HERE to view the PREMIUM Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?